|Agency:||COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 28, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 11:44 am EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 18, 2019 09:34 am EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 28, 2020 11:59 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 30, 2019 11:59 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 12, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 14, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 1925 - SPECIAL SERVICE VESSELS
- NAICS Code: 336611 - Ship Building and Repairing
Place of Performance:
Key West , FLUSA
Haul-Out of two (2) Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary (FKNMS) vessels R/V Agassiz and R/V Rachel Carson. All work is to be accomplished at the Contractor's Facility. The contractor's facility shall be located less than 200 miles from the dock at the Dr. Nancy Foster Florida Keys Environmental Complex at 33 East Quay Road, Key West, FL. NOAA shall deliver the vessels to the contractor's facility and redelivery shall also be at the contractor's facility. The Period of Performance is Jan 31, 2020 through March 31, 2020.
The Government reserves the right to award some or all tasks.
All work performed shall meet or exceed all current requirements of ABYC and USCG (Subchapter T) as applicable to this size and type of vessels.
In event defects or damage unrelated to the work tasks are discovered, the contracto shall submit a Condition Found Report (CFR) to NOAA staff.
All welding required as part of the tasks shall be performed by certified welders working in accordance with approved wel procedures. Cetifications and approvals by USCG, ABS,or another nationally recognized authority are acceptable, and copies of these shall be provided with the quote.
A site visit is strongley encoraged. Quoters are strongly encouraged to inspect the vessel on which services are to be performed and to sastify themselves as to all general and local conditions that may affect the cost of the performance of the contract, to the extent such information is reasonably abtainable. The site visit fot the R/V Agassiz is at 522 Caribbean Blvd, Key Largo, FL 33037. The site visit for the R/V Rachel Carson is at 33 Quay Road, Key West, FL 33040.
- EASTERN ACQUISITION DIVISION FED BLDG 200 GRANBY ST SUITE 865
- NORFOLK , VA 23510
- Tamico Little
- Phone Number 7573646907
- Kelly D. Parr
- Phone Number 7576057411
- Jan 14, 2020 11:44 am ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 18, 2019 09:34 am EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.