Fabricate & install a 7’ high x 54’- 8 ½’’ wide Patch Display
|Agency:||NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 10:31 am EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 17, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 7195 - MISCELLANEOUS FURNITURE AND FIXTURES
- NAICS Code: 236115 - New Single-Family Housing Construction (except For-Sale Builders)
Place of Performance:
NASA/NSSC has a requirement for Fabricate & install a 7’ high x 54’- 8 ½’’ wide Patch Display.
NASA/NSSC intends to issue a sole source contract to CUSTOM BUILT CONTRACTING INC, MERRITT ISLAND, FL under the authority of FAR 13.106-1(b)(1)(i). It has been determined that CUSTOM BUILT CONTRACTING INC is the sole provider of fabricating & installation of a 7’ high x 54’- 8 ½’’ wide Patch Display.
NASA/NSSC will be the procuring center for this effort. Performance will be located at NASA/ Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
The Government intends to acquire commercial items and services using the provisions, clauses and procedures prescribed in FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 13.
The NAICS Code for this procurement is 236115
Interested organizations may submit their capabilities and qualifications to perform the effort in writing to the identified point of contact not later than 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on 01/17/2020. Such capabilities/qualifications will be evaluated solely for the purpose of determining whether or not to conduct this procurement on a competitive basis. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed effort on a full and open competition basis, based upon responses to this notice, is solely within the discretion of the government.
Oral communications are not acceptable in response to this notice.
NASA Clause 1852.215-84, Ombudsman, is applicable. The Center Ombudsman for this acquisition can be found at http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/pub/pub_library/Omb.html .
Primary Point of Contact:
Secondary Point of Contact:
- JERRY HLASS ROAD, BLDG. 1111
- STENNIS SPACE CENTER , MS 39529
- Joseph Reynolds
- Jan 14, 2020 10:31 am ESTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.