Repair Lift Station Pumps Bldgs. 650 and 1497 & Replace Lift Station Bldg. 943, Patrick AFB, FL
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 22, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 05:33 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 20, 2019 07:59 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 22, 2020 09:00 am EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 22, 2020 09:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Y1ND - CONSTRUCTION OF SEWAGE AND WASTE FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237110 - Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Patrick AFB , FL 32925USA
Repair Lift Station Pumps Bldgs. 650 and 1497 & Replace Lift Station Bldg. 943
Project SXHT 11-1055
FAR 52.236-27 Alternate I Site Visit (Construction)
Site Visit (Construction) (Feb 1995)
(a) The clauses at 52.236-2, Differing Site Conditions, and 52.236-3, Site Investigations and Conditions Affecting the Work, will be included in any contract awarded as a result of this solicitation. Accordingly, offerors or quoters are urged and expected to inspect the site where the work will be performed.
(b) An organized site visit has been scheduled for-
Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST
Participants will meet at--
Tides Collocated Club (North Parking Lot)
1001 South Highway A1A, Bldg. 967
Patrick, AFB, FL 32925
(c) Submit the Badging Request Form (Attachment 6) of all attendees to Donna Fowler (firstname.lastname@example.org) as noted within this solicitation. There is a limit of 2 personnel per bidding contractor, to include subcontractors. This information must be provided no later than January 2, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST in order to ensure access to the military base/site. Attachment 8 is the Rules of Engagement-Pre-Bid Site Visit. All questions must be submitted in writing using the Q & A Template (Attachment 7) and sent by email correspondence no later than January 14, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) to the Primary and Alternate POCs listed below.
Bid due date: January 22, 2020 Bid due time: 9:00 AM. EST
Submit questions and bids to the GOVERNMENT PRIMARY POINTS OF CONTACT (POC’s)
Primary POC (email@example.com) AND alternate POC (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please include FA2521-20-B-0001 in the Subject line of the e-mail
Note: .zip files are not an acceptable format for the Air Force Network and will not go through our email system.
*****Notice to Offeror(s) Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.***
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIONS 1201 EDWARD H WHITE II ST MS 7200
- PATRICK AFB , FL 32925-3237
- Patricia A. Bates
- Phone Number 3214947121
- Donna S. Fowler, Contracting Specialist
- Phone Number 3214949944
- Jan 14, 2020 05:33 pm ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 22, 2019 11:56 pm EST Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Dec 20, 2019 07:59 pm EST Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.