USCGC DAUNTLESS (WMEC624) DOCKSIDE REPAIRS
|Agency:||HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 27, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 01:09 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 12:27 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 27, 2020 07:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 27, 2020 07:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 28, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 28, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J998 - NON-NUCLEAR SHIP REPAIR (EAST)
- NAICS Code: 336611 - Ship Building and Repairing
Place of Performance:
Pensacola , FL 32508USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for USCGC DAUNTLESS for commercial items prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) subpart 12.6 and subpart 13 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Solicitation number 70Z080-20-Q-P4567500 is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ). This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2019-06 effective September 10, 2019.
The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard Code is 336611. The small business size standard is 1,250 employees. This solicitation is issued as a 100% Total Small Business Set-Aside. All responsible small business sources may submit a quotation, which shall be considered by the agency.
It is anticipated that one (1) firm fixed price contract will be awarded as a result of this synopsis/solicitation. The period of performance for this contract is 18 MAY 2020 through 15 JUNE 2020. Offerors that have this capability are invited to submit quotations in accordance with the requirements stipulated in this solicitation.
The following documents are attached:
Attachment 1: RFQ
Attachment 2: Schedule of Services
Attachment 3: Statement of Work – Specification
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USCGC DAUNTLESS (WMEC624); Work will be performed at the vessel’s homeport located in PENSACOLA, FL 32508.
Closing date and time for receipt of quotes is 27 January 2020 at COB. . Anticipated award date is on or about March 2020. E-mail quotations are preferred and may be sent to Abdul.H.Toulas@uscg.mil, please indicate 70Z080-20-Q-P4567500 in subject line.
QUOTE DUE DATE IS 1/27/2020 BY COB.
SEE ATTACHMENS FOR MORE DETAILS.
- 300 EAST MAIN ST, STE 950, VESS DIV
- NORFOLK , VA 23510
- A. Halim Toulas
- Phone Number 7576284946
- Deidre D. Fisher
- Phone Number 7576284554
- Jan 14, 2020 01:09 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jan 14, 2020 12:27 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.